The Hawkes Bay Rally Committee is holding a meeting 7.30pm Thursday 18th September 2014.
To discuss the future of the Hawkes Bay Rally, which directly affects the future of the Club itself.
· Does the club want a rally in 2015?
· Financially can the club afford not too, the answer to this is NO!
· Commitment from the members to help is needed.
· New Rally Committee Members needed
· Anyone welcome to be involved, you do not have to be a financial member of the club.
This matter is urgent, as depending on the rally route chosen, plotting and road closures need
to be in place by Christmas 2014.
Donna Elder - Rally Secretary